The Monsteiner beer hike is a truly special experience. Learn about locally produced Monsteiner beer and enjoy a few tasty treats (also locally made) on a hike through majestic alpine scenery. It’s a unique culinary experience.
- Stop 1: Gather your energies with a plate of traditional capuns (spätzle dough and dried meat rolled in chard leaves) and a glass of house beer at Ducan Restaurant
- Stop 2: Restaurant Veltlinerstübli will serve you up something sweet – try the blueberry pie and a glass of Wätterguoge beer or wheat beer
- Stop 3: Restaurant OberalpTraum awaits with a hearty plate of Grisons specialities served with a tall glass of beer
- Stop 4: A fortifying glass of Steinbock beer straight from the tap: Laubnenalp has it
- Stop 5: You can choose a glass of beer of your choice at Monsteiner brewery
Summer only, July to mid-October